The truth is, most security companies are either too big or too small to address your needs. When they are too big, it seems like you never get the person you need. And it seems they are too busy working new accounts for new sales. Then there are the mom and pop small security companies. They don’t utilize current technologies, and often are so cash strapped they can’t do much more than send a poorly trained officer to your campus.
Finding the right Security Company isn’t always easy
- How do we keep the most important thing, the most important thing?
- Identify Where Focus and Attention Should Be.
- We’ll evaluate what is currently in place and compare it to what might be a more relevant strategy today.
Get to Know You
- We would love to be a reliable, relevant member of your team, and help you plan and deploy the best, affordable security plan for your company.
Compare the Options
- There are many options. We’ll walk through the options with you and help you decide what is best for your company.
Implement and Deploy the Plan
- We’ll make it a quick and easy process so you can get back to focusing on keeping the most important thing the most important thing!
Why We Make a Good Match
Now in our 24th year of operation Southeastern Security has found a nice niche, combining the leverages of a big company and the personal touch feel of a smaller company while operating on a regional scale..
The safety and security of your organization and its employees is not a job for amateurs. With crime and drug abuse on the increase, especially in the work place, the effects can be devastating. The results manifest themselves in reduced or declining profits, a less competitive position in the market place, and higher overall cost in the areas of insurance, health care and operations in general.
Southeastern Security was formed to meet the specific and unique needs of each of our clients by providing the very best security services to business and professional organizations of all types and sizes, from the sole proprietorship, with two to five employees, to the Fortune 500.
We at Southeastern Security have dedicated ourselves to recruiting only the very finest and qualified personnel in the area of loss prevention, security, and investigations. Through continual and ongoing training, our staff is able to maintain a high level of proficiency and professionalism as well as an ongoing commitment to excellence and total integrity.
“To be the Very Best”. That is our personal goal and commitment to each one of our clients. A satisfied client remains a client. That is the measure of our success.